Special Deals and New Policies
- NEW: Two photo booth experiences that follows CDC guidelines. More HERE
- Implemented “Steps to prevent Illness” as recommended by the CDC
- Updated our contracts to protect you in case of cancellation or postponement
- Lowered our retainer fee from 50% to 25% and we’re willing to go even lower
- Offering payment plans to match your needs
- 10% OFF all bookings.
Message from the owner – March 12th, 2020 (Updated on 7.20.2020)
I hope you and your loved ones are all safe and healthy. The pandemic we are currently experiencing is devastating and has affected many if not all of us in ways we could not have imagined. Rest assured that at Chic Booth this situation will not change our dedication to always provide you with the highest service you’ve come to expect from us.
As a photo booth company, where props get passed from one hand to another, we have always taken your health seriously and sanitized the props after each event. Now, with this virus, we have taken additional steps to keep you and our employees safe. We have implemented the steps to prevent illness as recommended by the CDC and have updated our contract to protect you in case of cancellation or postponement.
At Chic Booth, we bring smiles to people’s faces, make people laugh and get silly, this will not change. In fact, we need this now more than ever. That is why we worked hard to bring you 2 innovative and safe photo booth options. Say hello to the Touch-Free Booth and the Virtual Booth. With these options, you can still incorporate a photo booth into your event even if it’s a virtual one. I hope you like them.
Thank you for always trusting us and stay safe.